This tool can be used to generate the client certificates. This version of the Tool is configured to be used with RADIUS, integrated with eDirectory server and with little modifications you can use this Tool for your applications as well.
- Extract self signed certificate in base 64 format from Tree CA object.
- Extract the server Certificate in and server Private key in .pem from.
- Rename server certificate to cacert.pem and copy it in /root
- Rename Server Private key to cakey.pem and copy it in /root
- Copy this script in /etc/ssl directory.
- Run sh certificate.sh
This Tool will create client certificate in /home directory.
This tool has been tested only on OES and SLES platform .