Target Platform: Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003.
Click to view.
This tool allows you to quickly create or delete large number of users from the eDirectory. It may also work with other LDAP compliant directories. This tool is very helpful for testing purposes especially in case of stress testing.
How to use this tool
- Launch this tool on your system. You will see the dialog window as shown in the above figure.
- Enter the server connection and authentication information.
- Next specify whether you want to create the users or delete the users.
- Specify the container, user base name, password, start index and end index parameters.
If you specify base name as "user", start index as 1 and end index as 100 then it will create/delete users from user1 to user100.
- Now click "Create" or "Delete" button to perform the desired action.
During the operation the current status will be displayed at the status bar.