The excitement and interest in Novell Vibe OnPrem is taking off!! The latest version of the product is delivering great value and customers are finding so many benefits and uses. We would like to invite you to experience Novell Vibe OnPrem up close.
Join Novell and Open Horizons for 1, 2 or even 3 events focused on Novell Vibe OnPrem (formerly Novell Teaming). With events in 10 countries and the potential for more to be scheduled, find out what's driving the excitement around the latest version of Novell Vibe. Each event has 3 days of activities:
- Day 1 offers a half-day in-person, high level introduction to Novell Vibe OnPrem.
- Day 2 is a in-person, Hands-On "Vibe Quickstart" training focused on the features and benefits of Vibe OnPrem within your existing IT infrastructure.
- Day 3 is a hands-on "Vibe Business Technical" training on how to create workflows, team workspaces, forms, surveys, and much more in Vibe OnPrem.
You can register for all three days as a single package or pick and choose which days best covers your needs. For more information and to register, goto http://www.open-horizons.net/vibe-tour.
This product is available today! Check out the details and features available in this latest release. See the blog from December…
Novell Vibe OnPrem 3 just released in Dec. This release has generated a lot of excitement very quickly. The all new user interface, enhanced document and information management, new profiles and social feeds and more integrations with Novell products are just the highlights of what makes this solution so useful to organizations. To reiterate what we are seeing with Vibe, people are finding success in five key areas:
- Knowledge management and retention to protect assets and improve communication and access for local and disbursed teams
- Document management, including versioning, approval and lifecycle
- Project collaboration and management for internal and external projects
- Process automation to efficiently automate common business process
- Powerful Intranet that improves communication and reduces overhead and duplication
The events are planned in March and April - register for the event nearest you.
I also want to invite you to get to know Open Horizons. If you have not attended one of their events or training sessions, you are missing out on a huge benefit. Not only do they provide excellent technical training and content experts, but they provide an effective community to interact with, to share ideas and solutions. They are a resource for support issues, they regularly write blogs and are active in other social media. Open Horizons also publishes a magazine…Open Horizons Magazine. It is published several times a year and contains articles about current products, upcoming products and technical solutions. Articles are written by Novell employees, GroupWise and Collaboration Community members and Open Horizons editors, writers and community members. Check out their home page, subscribe to the magazine, register for an event and get involved!
Disclaimer: As with everything else at Cool Solutions, this content is definitely not supported by Novell (so don't even think of calling Support if you try something and it blows up).
It was contributed by a community member and is published "as is." It seems to have worked for at least one person, and might work for you. But please be sure to test, test, test before you do anything drastic with it.