home page url: http://www.kvy.com.ua
download url: http://www.kvy.com.ua/products/
DNSBLchecker is a program for checking hosts in Internet : Enter a domain name or IP of your host, and I tell you who are you! The program also includes additional tests:
- Checking websites hosted on one IP address.
- Trace route
1. Question: What is DNSBLchecker?
Answer: The DNSBLchecker program is a tool for testing hosts in DNS blacklists ("DNSBL") and Whois databases . For that operation the program uses DNS and Whois queries to the servers storing those databases.
2. Question: What distinguishes DNSBLchecker from existing similar DNSBL programs?
- For search of info the program uses Internet Whois and DNSBL databases.
- The program works in the Microsoft Windows or SUSE Linux environments.
- To this program you can attach any number of DNSBL servers for
- For testing you can enter an IP address or domain name of the wanted
host. If a domain name of the host has several IP addresses, then the
program will check those entire addresses and write a result to the
- Since v.3.0 the program was enhanced with the additional tests (for details see the program Help )
3. Question: What requirements are for the program?
Answer: The program needs Microsoft .Net Framework 2.0 (and later) or Mono 2.0 (and later), which you can free download at http://msdn.microsoft.com or http://www.go-mono.com.
4. Question: Who can work with the program?
Answer: The program is recommended for GroupWise and Internet administrators.
5. Question: How can I get the program?
Answer: The program is free for downloading on our site: http://www.kvy.com.ua/products. The program has Help.
Main window of the program:
Click to view.
Disclaimer: As with everything else at Cool Solutions, this content is definitely not supported by Novell (so don't even think of calling Support if you try something and it blows up).
It was contributed by a community member and is published "as is." It seems to have worked for at least one person, and might work for you. But please be sure to test, test, test before you do anything drastic with it.