- GroupWise: Ascot Demo Report and Schedule Update!
... that I am aware of is that we support IPv6 using the DNS name only. In the IPv4 world , you can specify DNS or dot format, such as 184.108.40.206. Because of the nature of IPv6 ...
Blog Entry - dlythgoe - 20 Apr 2011 - 3:17pm - 52 comments - 0 attachments - 5 Gruppen
- ZCM 11 Appliance Upgrade Process from ZCM 10.3.1 if appliance and content totals larger than 60Gb
... configure with static IP address & DNS . Then it will automatically start the ZCM 11 appliance install. ...
Article - paulpf - 15 Apr 2011 - 3:18pm - 1 comment - 0 attachments - 3 Gruppen
- ZLM 7.3 IR1 Disaster Recovery for a Single Primary ZLM Server
... > </DataStore > Hostname: blx-zlm002 DNS domain: brunold.at ZLM management domain: blx_zlm002 Install the ...
Article - brunold - 12 Apr 2011 - 9:55am - 1 comment - 1 attachment - 3 Gruppen
- Load balancing mailboxes across Exchange 2007 message stores using IDM policy rules
... an incrementing index number and the second column the AD DNs of the available message stores. In your environment, you can use the ...
Article - 9556613 - 4 Apr 2011 - 5:15pm - 3 comments - 0 attachments - 3 Gruppen
- NetWare to OES2 Linux Migration Guide
... include: Data – User and other shared DNS / DHCP ZENWorks – Applications and policies Backup – ... for local user access. Data migration. DNS/DHCP migration. ZENWorks Desktop Management v7 SP1 - Optional. ...
Article - mfaris01 - 1 Apr 2011 - 2:46pm - 15 comments - 0 attachments - 4 Gruppen
- Low Cost NetWare Backup to Disk Using FreeNAS - Part II
... SYSTEM: --general --> time, hostname , DNS (time should be from the same time source as your NetWare ...
Article - sowenatedzonedotnet - 1 Apr 2011 - 2:43pm - 0 comments - 0 attachments - 4 Gruppen
- Authenticating to Applications that require Active Directory-Style Authentication with Novell Domain Services for Windows
... Click to view . Note: See above where our DNS Name for our new domain is cpsc.int. This is being read from the ... Click to view . Ok, now prepare DNS for this new DSfW Server…Note – to all of us newbie's to Active ...
Article - noneal - 1 Apr 2011 - 2:43pm - 1 comment - 0 attachments - 4 Gruppen
- Using Nbackup to Migrate Data From NetWare to Linux
... and not services like iPrint , DHCP , or DNS , then there is a chance that you can simplify the migration and use a ...
Article - dgiles - 1 Apr 2011 - 2:31pm - 0 comments - 0 attachments - 4 Gruppen
- OES2 SP2 Installation Guide
... Click to view . Enter the appropriate DNS servers and click OK (double-check that hostname and domain are still ...
Article - khurni - 1 Apr 2011 - 2:29pm - 3 comments - 1 attachment - 4 Gruppen
- OES2 SP2 Migration Guide for Transfer ID Scenarios
... Again, the name is a new, permanent name. MUST USE DNS NAME!!!! Again, put this into a new/different container than ... Migration Phase - MigGUI If you do not have your DNS entries ahead of time, then edit the /etc/hosts files on both NetWare and ...
Article - khurni - 1 Apr 2011 - 2:28pm - 0 comments - 1 attachment - 4 Gruppen