- Walking through the SIF driver - Part 4
... by a matching pattern (like CN=jsmith, or uid=bsmith) or by the association to this driver that it has. Of course that ...
Article - geoffc - 7 Dec 2011 - 5:21pm - 0 comments - 1 attachment - 2 Gruppen
- Identity Manager Form Script API
... Objects You can easily check the uniqueness of a UID or CN by making IDVault.get() calls or by executing your own predefined ...
Article - rduym - 17 Nov 2011 - 12:02pm - 0 comments - 0 attachments - 2 Gruppen
- Domain Services for Windows News from BS2011
... within the Directory Configration on the Macintosh the UID mapping needs to be changed to uidNumber. A user can now authenticate ...
Blog Entry - dshepherd - 14 Oct 2011 - 10:36am - 1 comment - 0 attachments - 5 Gruppen
- Integrating Cisco WebEx and Novell Access Manager 3.1 using SAML2
... to remote attribute names expected by WebEx SAML SP (uid, firstname, lastname and email in our example below). ... Name="uid" ...
Article - ncashell - 21 Sep 2011 - 11:32am - 0 comments - 0 attachments - 2 Gruppen
- Deploying Active Directory as Authentication Domain with SSH Relay Feature of Privileged User Manager
... pum-slesx1164.labs.blr.novell.com pum-sles11x64:~ # id uid=0(root) gid=0(root) groups=0(root),104(sfcb) Glossary of ...
Article - mugirish - 1 Sep 2011 - 2:32pm - 0 comments - 1 attachment - 2 Gruppen
- Integrating Privileged User Manager SSH Relay Feature with Novell eDirectory as Authentication Domain
... pum-slesx1164.labs.blr.novell.com pum-sles11x64:~ # id uid=0(root) gid=0(root) groups=0(root),104(sfcb ) Glossary of ...
Article - mugirish - 19 Aug 2011 - 7:05am - 0 comments - 1 attachment - 2 Gruppen
- What do the various IDM driver object attributes represent - Part 3
... slash looks something like dc=com/dc=acme/ou=Users/uid=geoffc which now has sufficient information for ParseDN to work on it. You ...
Article - geoffc - 6 Jul 2011 - 10:09am - 2 comments - 1 attachment - 2 Gruppen
- Data Collection Service Driver Walkthrough - Part 6
... o=acme, dc=com or perhaps it might be as crazy as uid=geoffc, cn=users, dc=acme, dc=com both of which are equally valid. It ...
Article - geoffc - 19 May 2011 - 11:10am - 0 comments - 1 attachment - 2 Gruppen
- Managing multiple Active Directory domains in one IDM system - Part 5
... (The first time you see object in DSBrowse using uid (uniqueID) as a naming attribute is when you realize how weird it looks)). ...
Article - geoffc - 4 May 2011 - 9:32am - 0 comments - 1 attachment - 3 Gruppen
- Synchronizing LDAP-based identities to SharePoint server using SharePoint driver for Novell Identity Manager
... configuration for the sitecollection. If you have used UID or any other attribute change this accordingly ) Edit the ...
Article - jramesh5 - 3 May 2011 - 4:33pm - 0 comments - 0 attachments - 3 Gruppen