The Quickstart, Demo and Tutorial for ZENworks Application Virtualization are based on the current Utopia/NODS VM set.
The ZENworks Application Virtualization demo will highlight the following
- Launching of virtual applications that have been created (running Internet Explorer 6 on Windows 7)
- Creating of simple virtual Applications using built in Templates (Internet Explorer 6)
- Creating Components (Silverlight) to simply add to an existing Virtual Application (Firefox 3.5)
- Profiling and Modeling Virtual Applications for publishing to the Pre-built Streaming Web Site
- Creating Streaming Application Certificates for individual Virtual Applications
- Stream Virtual Applications (Internet Explorer, Firefox and GroupWise)
Below you will find 4 attachments, a Quickstart for v7.2, a Quickstart for v8.01, a Tutorial for v7 and a Demo for v7. The quick start document contains information specific to the preparation of the demo and the tutorial is the demo script. Watch the tutorial and be familiar with its contents and feel free to add to it. The demo is a brief, high-level Flash demo highlighting the benefits of ZENworks Application Virtualization v7.