Quickstart and Tutorial for ZENworks 11 based on the Utopia/NODS VM set
The ZENworks Configuration Management demo will highlight the following
- All the Asset Management features (Asset Inventory, License Compliance, Contract Management and Software Usage)
- ZENworks Reporting Server for advanced reporting
- Location Awareness and Endpoint Security Management
- Multi User Sources (Active Directory and / or eDirectory)
- Patch Management for Windows and Linux platforms
- Policies (Remote control, Local File rights, Browser bookmarks, Group policies, ZENworks Policy)
- Bundle deployment (File and Application bundles – Firefox, Adobe Reader, Pidgin, Virtual Apps etc)
- Linux Management (Subscriptions, Puppet Policies, Bundle Deployment and Patching)
- Windows XP Migration to Windows 7 (Personality Migration, Imaging with Add-ons)
- Creation of MSI and MST using AdminStudio
Below you will find attachments, a Quickstart, a Tutorial and 3 Flash Tutorials. The Quickstart document contains information specific to the preparation of demo and the Tutorial is the written demo script. Watch the 3 flash tutorials and be familiar with their content and feel free to add to your own demo.
Editor's Note: When it comes to Windows 7 Migration projects, ZENworks can be your new best friend. Check it out.