With in the Novell Operations Center we have three demos NOCDemo, NOCCMSDemo and NOC5NA
All demos share the same core demonstration capabilities but with a slightly different focus.
NOCDemo and NOCCMSDemo
Present a fictitious customer scenario illustrating a solution using Novell Operations Center in easy to use, step-by-step demos.
The demos illustrate how, by using Novell Operations Center, ACME Corporation addresses challenges with their Order Processing service which are impacting financially to the company and to customer satisfaction.
The NOCDemo shows how ACME can:
- Monitor the business impact of IT issues, more quickly identify their root cause and mitigate their impact
- Measure the level of service being delivered to the customer and the performance of the Order Processing service over time.
The NOCCMSDemo shows how ACME can:
- Map the relationships between infrastructure, applications and business services to better manage compliance and the risk and impact of change
Novell Operations Center for Monitoring
- End-to-end Business Service View
- Real time visualization of availability and performance
Novell Operations Center for Mapping
- Configuration Management
- Searching, reporting, relationship mapping of CIs
Novell Operations Center for Measuring
- Real time and historical Service Level compliance reporting
- Predictive trending towards