BorderManager Proxy Statistics tool, an updated program, scans proxy server common log files, and creates HTML files containing useful statistical data.
This program scans proxy server common log files, and creates HTML files containing these statistics:
- A summary
- Top 20 Users
- Top 20 Web sites (URL)
- Analysis of each Top 5 Users (Top 10 URLs for each of the Top 5 Users)
- Analysis of each Top 5 URLs (Top 10 Users for each of the Top 5 URLs)
- Top 20 IP Addresses
- 24 hour traffic analysis
- 7days/24hour traffic analysis
- Top 20 proxy return codes (for example error 404=not found)
- Top 20 file types (for example .gif, .html, .jpg)
- Top file sizes
- An HTML index that links to all HTML stats available.
Statistics can also be customized.
Please read BRDSTATS.HTM before running the program.
Disclaimer: As with everything else at Cool Solutions, this content is definitely not supported by Novell (so don't even think of calling Support if you try something and it blows up).
It was contributed by a community member and is published "as is." It seems to have worked for at least one person, and might work for you. But please be sure to test, test, test before you do anything drastic with it.