- Just do a Tools/Find and check the other user's account in the proxy list and uncheck all others.
- Then select mail and Received. Click OK to execute the Find.
- When you get the results, click File and Save as Folder and save it somewhere in the cabinet with a name like PROXY BOSS emails.
- Then right click the big Nav bar up top that lists Home|Mailbox|Calendar and choose customize NAV bar.
- Find the folder you just created and place a check mark by it and click OK.
This will put a shortcut to that folder on the NAV bar to the supervisor's email account.
This works with GroupWise 7.03 and up.
Disclaimer: As with everything else at Cool Solutions, this content is definitely not supported by Novell (so don't even think of calling Support if you try something and it blows up).
It was contributed by a community member and is published "as is." It seems to have worked for at least one person, and might work for you. But please be sure to test, test, test before you do anything drastic with it.