The Attachmate Group made important commitments to our Attachmate, NetIQ, Novell and SUSE partners at BrainShare 2011 (our user conference for Novell, SUSE and NetIQ customers and partners):
- We are committed to working proactively with you to close business and ensure the best possible support for our mutual customers.
- We are ambitious about growing our business, and can only achieve this with help from committed "added-value" partners.
- We will invest more in those partners who demonstrate commitment and deliver value to our organisations.
- Our partner program, PartnerNet, remains in place. Over time, we will align it with our new business unit structure and simplify it; we want to be easy to partner with!
Our priority is ensuring that you are kept informed of the latest news and developments, and that you are engaging with the right teams in The Attachmate Group. To support this objective, I am delighted to announce that we are launching a series of newsletters and webcasts for our partners in EMEA.
Of course, partner communications should be a two-way street–so please "Contact Us" to let us know what you think! What can we do better? How can we partner with you to drive more business? What issues currently hold you back, and how can we help you overcome them?
Based on your feedback so far, we have compiled a list of the top partner requests in EMEA. We are now working through these, and will provide updates in future newsletters. The top requests are as follows:
- Eliminate the customer satisfaction criteria from the assessments–this is confirmed and will no longer be required from 1st November 2011.
- Change existing specialisations and certifications to align with our new business unit structure–we will improve PartnerNet to allow our partners to align with us by business unit specialisation. We will allow partners a grace period to update any required certifications. Watch this space for further developments!
- Provide business unit-specific Deal Registration Programs–consistent with our new business unit structure, we are planning Deal Registration incentives which will allow our partners to focus with us on specific sales campaigns. We look forward to updating you further very soon!
Attachmate, NetIQ, Novell, and SUSE partner programs continue to be governed by separate partner agreements. If you would like to sell products outside of your current partner contract, please contact your partner executive or manager, or select the appropriate link below:
Become a Novell or SUSE partner
Become a partner selling the NetIQ solutions originating from Novell
Become a partner selling the NetIQ solutions originating from NetIQ
Become an Attachmate partner
We appreciate all your hard work to date and look forward to a strong shared future. A new and exciting chapter is opening, with new opportunities for mutual success! Good selling. We look forward working with you.
Channel & Strategic Alliances