download url: http://www.kvy.com.ua/products/rtmnemesis/
home page url: http://www.kvy.com.ua
RTMNemesis program scans the most current log file of SuperLumin Nemesis proxy and creates the following statistics in real time:
- User IP addresses.
- Last URLs of web sites visited by users and the history cache of these URLs for each user. You can set any quantity of URLs in this cache.
- Last access time to these sites
- Total users loading from the start of the program
- Current users loading for the last parsing of the program
- Type of HTTP packets passing via the proxy
- Hierarchy codes of these packets
- Program's start time
- Seconds left until the next log reading
- Average HTTP loading of the proxy for 5 min, 1 hr and 20 hrs
You also can:
- Sort information in the columns
- Connect to selected web sites to see where your users were
- Look through the history cache of these web sites for several cycles of the program
- Define the DNS name (or workstation name) of the user workstation, if the HTTP proxy authentication is turned off
- See users, who tried to get access to forbidden websites (403 HTTP code). In this case the program shows these users by yellow background in the main window and gives the signal to the PC speaker
- Set a time period when the program will not parse the access log
- Create HTML reports for the main and the History modes
- Create reports for all websites that your users are visiting at the moment. The program forms two kinds of reports: the report of websites and the report of visitors of these sites
- Get IP information using Whois service (Useful for identifying IP addresses accessing reverse proxy)
Full information about the program: http://www.kvy.com.ua.
Disclaimer: As with everything else at Cool Solutions, this content is definitely not supported by Novell (so don't even think of calling Support if you try something and it blows up).
It was contributed by a community member and is published "as is." It seems to have worked for at least one person, and might work for you. But please be sure to test, test, test before you do anything drastic with it.