Résultats de la recherche
- Speeding up Nal Initialization time
... again. Instead of checking over the LAN / WAN against eDirectory , and comparing towards the registry, it’s ... when launching NAL, does it need to go across the WAN ? lot of tree walking? and how long is long, how many seconds does ...
Article - ukdtom - 23 Jun 2009 - 12:19pm - 5 comments - 1 attachment - 3 groups
- ZENworks Configuration Management - scale and resilience - part 3
... recommended that primary servers are not placed over a WAN link from the database; also all primary servers should be logically ...
Blog Entry - ezs - 23 Jun 2009 - 12:19pm - 1 comment - 1 attachment - 4 groups
- ZENworks Configuration Management - scale and resilience - part 4
... zone Understand the LAN / WAN architecture during planning Consider dedicated servers for: ...
Blog Entry - ezs - 23 Jun 2009 - 12:19pm - 1 comment - 1 attachment - 3 groups
- GroupWise 8 Feedback...
... (prep work for updating a remote system on a slow wan link). My complaints: 1) the interface is not intuitive as it was in ...
Blog Entry - dlythgoe - 23 Jun 2009 - 12:15pm - 46 comments - 1 attachment - 5 groups
- Consultant's Corner: Post Office Sizing Best Practices
... you: How many users do you have? Is your WAN distributed or centralized? (Example: Hub and spoke with a central ...
Article - GreggHinchman - 23 Jun 2009 - 12:13pm - 1 comment - 1 attachment - 4 groups
- A week in the Superlab: Agent deployment using Active Directory Group Policy
... agent needs deploying across Acme Corporations five WAN connected sites. What I want to do is avoid excessive WAN traffic so pushing agents out from the Primary servers London location is ...
Blog Entry - blartfast - 21 Jan 2009 - 10:30am - 2 comments - 1 attachment - 3 groups
- Setting Up a Business Continuity Cluster (BCC) in a Single eDirectory Tree Using OES 2 Linux Servers
... clusters, which are geographically separated/across WAN . However for this demo set up we will use the servers in single LAN ...
Article - sasingh - 21 Nov 2008 - 11:50pm - 1 comment - 1 attachment - 3 groups
- Exchange vs. GroupWise - Unplanned Downtimes!
... presently devoted to GroupWise, and doubling the WAN links in order to support the odius synchronizing requirements needed ...
Article - herbi_lefering - 29 Oct 2008 - 2:48pm - 6 comments - 1 attachment - 2 groups
- Latest PlateSpin Forge release reduces downtime with cost-effective hardware-based disaster recovery solution
... and offers efficient workload migration over a WAN to a remote recovery location to reduce downtime in the event of site ...
Article - coolguys - 17 Sep 2008 - 11:05am - 2 comments - 1 attachment - 2 groups
- ZENworks Configuration Management - System Updates
... Is it possible to update ZCM servers running over the WAN (normal slowish connections. 512Mb)? I've tried before and had ...
Blog Entry - coolguys - 12 Sep 2008 - 9:16am - 1 comment - 1 attachment - 2 groups