Résultats de la recherche
- ZENworks Full Disk Encryption Webinars
... security and manageability. Get automated data protection that locks out threats Manage encrypted devices ...
Article - coolguys - 8 Jun 2012 - 9:35am - 1 comment - 1 attachment - 2 groups
- Data loss is more than just a technical problem - Backing up your Data is now legally mandated by all countries
There are always enough reasons to give thought to data protection and data availability. Whether you're trying to prevent ...
Blog Entry - c-gutierrez - 22 Apr 2011 - 11:11am - 1 comment - 1 attachment - 1 group
- Microsoft and Nokia take on the world...
... Nokia forces them to address this (integrating Bit-Locker/Data Protection Manager functionality into Windows 8 Phone management). ...
Blog Entry - justrong - 15 Feb 2011 - 10:39am - 1 comment - 1 attachment - 3 groups
- Asset Disposal in the New Era of “BYOD”: How Do You Control Disposal If You Don’t Control the Device?
... risk of violating national and international data protection standards, e.g., EUDPD, PIPEDA, the UK DPA of 1998, HIPAA ...
Blog Entry - ssande - 8 Feb 2011 - 10:24am - 1 comment - 1 attachment - 3 groups
- Where's the beef?
... about the real concerns of moving to the cloud - data protection , identity and access in the cloud, privacy etc. So what ...
Blog Entry - amoorthy - 28 Apr 2010 - 3:41pm - 1 comment - 1 attachment - 4 groups
- ICO: New Data Management Guidelines for Legal Compliance.
... their responsibility in managing data under the DPA (Data Protection Act). As a result a failure to meet these terms could result in ...
Article - alecp - 26 Mar 2010 - 3:01pm - 1 comment - 1 attachment - 2 groups
- Balancing Act: Novell ZENworks Endpoint Security Management – Balancing the Needs of Mobile Security and Agility
... they need to be productive while on the move. Mobile Data Protection There are a number of vital questions that if organizations leave unanswered in terms of mobile data protection , they open themselves up to serious profitability, ...
Article - coolguys - 18 Nov 2009 - 5:06pm - 1 comment - 1 attachment - 2 groups
- Berlin Organization Improves Collaboration with GroupWise on SUSE Linux Enterprise Server
... in as few locations as possible, to ensure efficient data protection . The organisation wanted to avoid reducing all mail to a ...
Article - ssalgy - 13 Aug 2008 - 10:39am - 1 comment - 1 attachment - 3 groups
- Backup and Recovery
... storage/data deduplication and continuous data protection are a few of the newer capabilities vendors are offering in ...
Article - coolguys - 11 Apr 2008 - 3:45pm - 1 comment - 1 attachment - 2 groups
- Data Protection and Security with Novell Open Enterprise Server
Backup and Anti- virus Solution Options Data protection is a priority-one IT responsibility. In organizations of every ... solutions. This Cool Solutions article outlines the data protection and security solutions that are included with Novell Open ...
Article - coolguys - 10 Jan 2008 - 3:11pm - 1 comment - 1 attachment - 2 groups