Résultats de la recherche
- Getting started with the Bundle management features in Novell Service Desk 6.5
... DNS name or IP address of the database server. Port : Specify the port number for the database. Name : Specify the database name. ...
Article - blartfast - 9 Mar 2012 - 4:22pm - 1 comment - 1 attachment - 4 groups
- Using iManager 2.7 with Apache
... this means you're going to have to access Tomcat port 8443 directly. So, this means problems for those who connect from ...
Article - kuronen - 8 Mar 2012 - 4:39am - 3 comments - 1 attachment - 2 groups
- OCF RA to run Sentinel 7 in HA
... parameters like the following: ... parameter name="Web_port" required="0"> <longdesc lang="en"> Web Server port. Default is 8443. </longdesc> <shortdesc lang="en">Web Server ...
Tool - jkalcic - 7 Mar 2012 - 4:30pm - 1 comment - 1 attachment - 2 groups
- Walking through the IDM 4 Google Apps Driver - Part 2
... Manager 3.5 they had one of the core engine developers port all the Java functionality into an ECMA library. This is because an ECMA ...
Article - geoffc - 29 Feb 2012 - 12:49pm - 1 comment - 1 attachment - 2 groups
- Walking through the IDM 4 Google Apps Driver - Part 1
... of having to wait for Consensus to figure it out and back port it into their Package. This is a great approach, and I am glad to see ...
Article - geoffc - 23 Feb 2012 - 12:11pm - 1 comment - 1 attachment - 2 groups
- Migrate NetWare 6.5 from VMware Server 2 to ESXi
... during boot. I think it was the second LAN port . I removed it and now everything is working. I assume that an older ...
Article - aschott - 23 Feb 2012 - 11:23am - 1 comment - 1 attachment - 2 groups
- Resolving DDNS Updates Failure After DHCP Migration from NetWare to OES
... command: dns-maint -d <LDAP host name> <LDAP port number> <Admin DN> <Secure LDAP or Not (0 -> non-SSL, ...
Tool - akarthikeyan - 22 Feb 2012 - 12:02pm - 1 comment - 1 attachment - 3 groups
- Submitting XDS documents to an IDM driver using Console 2
... the IP address or hostname , and the port . Then click Connect . After that click on the “Show IDM ...
Article - alekz - 17 Feb 2012 - 3:34pm - 1 comment - 1 attachment - 2 groups
- Novell Operations Center - Adhoc creation of Dependencies (Relationships, Associations)
... computer_workstation must be connected to at least one port on a switch/hub, but it is not required to have a database connection. A ...
Blog Entry - tisenberg - 14 Feb 2012 - 11:06am - 1 comment - 1 attachment - 3 groups
- Using Remote Control without Punching Holes in the NAT Firewall
... the Remote Management connections arriving on port 5950. If you do not want to open any ports to the external ... to punch a hole in the NAT firewall will mean to open a port in the firewall for every internal device that needs to be managed by ...
Article - jblackett - 19 Jan 2012 - 10:29am - 1 comment - 1 attachment - 4 groups