- implied rightssearch for term
Rights that are implied by some other right. Specifically:
- The Supervisor object right implies all rights to the object and all its properties.
- The Supervisor property right implies all rights to the specific property or to all properties, whichever Supervisor is specified for.
- The Read property right implies the Compare property right.
- The Write property right implies the Add Self property right
Implied rights are not stored but are applied by the system when it calculates effective rights.