Here are some of the topics included in the wiki:
- GMS Server Build Checklist
- High-Level Install Steps - Scenario 1
- Additional TIDs or docs for GMS
- Things to have done before opening a call
- Configuring GMS to use httpS/SSL
- Configuring Push Theft/Loss Command to the device
- Setting up a Trusted App
To access the wiki article, see:
Disclaimer: As with everything else at Cool Solutions, this content is definitely not supported by Novell (so don't even think of calling Support if you try something and it blows up).
It was contributed by a community member and is published "as is." It seems to have worked for at least one person, and might work for you. But please be sure to test, test, test before you do anything drastic with it.