How can I get additional stunnel logs in the Linux client after connecting to the SSL VPN server?
You can get the stunnel logs in the <homefolder>/.sslvpn/log/stunnel.log directory, after connecting to the SSL VPN server.
1. Open the installsc.sh file located in the following directory in the SSL VPN server:
2. Change the debug level to 7 in the stunnel_conf function. Change the following line:
echo "debug = 6" >> $STUNNEL_FILE
echo "debug = 7" >> $STUNNEL_FILE
3. Restart Tomcat by entering the following command:
4. Restart the SSL VPN sever by entering the following commands:
5. Purge the proxy cache from the Administration Console.
You can get the stunnel logs in <homefolder>/.sslvpn/log/stunnel.log directory after connecting to the SSL VPN server.
Disclaimer: As with everything else at Cool Solutions, this content is definitely not supported by Novell (so don't even think of calling Support if you try something and it blows up).
It was contributed by a community member and is published "as is." It seems to have worked for at least one person, and might work for you. But please be sure to test, test, test before you do anything drastic with it.