We cannot find out the eDirectory patch version from Add/Remove programs in Windows.
The steps to find out eDirectory Patch version in Windows are as follows:
1. Go to Start -> Run and then type "regedit".
2. Go to the NDS folder, which is in
My Computer -> HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE -> SOFTWARE -> Novell -> NDS
3. Click on the PatchVersion file, under the NDS folder.
The setup for this solution:
- Operating System - Windows 2k3 SP1
- eDirectory version - eDirectory 8.7.3 base version, with any Interim Release Patch (IR4,IR5 .. IR8) applied
Disclaimer: As with everything else at Cool Solutions, this content is definitely not supported by Novell (so don't even think of calling Support if you try something and it blows up).
It was contributed by a community member and is published "as is." It seems to have worked for at least one person, and might work for you. But please be sure to test, test, test before you do anything drastic with it.