I recently had a TAO file corruption and had users with associations stuck in 'migrate' status. I needed a quick way to find those user entries so I could fix them.
Here are the steps I used:
1. From a DOS prompt, cx to [root].
2. Enter the following command:
nlist user show dirxml-associations /s > a.txt
3. Search the a.txt file for "os/2" - and you have the stuck users.
The output of nlist looks like this:
Volume Name: Vault.DriverSet.IDM.
The values for name I found are:
nfs = pending
mac = associated
dos = disabled
os/2 = migrate
Disclaimer: As with everything else at Cool Solutions, this content is definitely not supported by Novell (so don't even think of calling Support if you try something and it blows up).
It was contributed by a community member and is published "as is." It seems to have worked for at least one person, and might work for you. But please be sure to test, test, test before you do anything drastic with it.