Adaris Technologies has worked with Novell to develop aZension, a network appliance based on ZENworks Configuration Management.
Anybody who has used ZENworks in any of its incarnations in the past 10 years knows the value that it can add to any network environment. ZENworks Configuration Management adds even more value by providing a modern, web-based interface, a unified workstation and server agent, and the ability to deploy in a non-Novell environment.
For customers already using a previous version of ZENworks, aZension provides the perfect upgrade path to ZCM. For those customers who still haven't discovered the power of ZENworks, then this is your chance to find out what it can do for you.
The aZension appliance simplifies the acquisition of a ZENworks system by providing:
- A 1U rack-mount server with 1Tb of storage in a RAID 1 configuration, a powerful Intel Xeon Quad-core CPU and 4Gbs of RAM
- A web interface that allows you to backup and restore your entire ZENworks system
- Health monitoring that sends alerts to Adaris should anything happen to the appliance that could affect production
- A 30% discount on the price of ZENworks Configuration Management, including maintenance
- One week, on-site training for your administrators, regardless of the number of people you want to train!
In short, everything you need to get your ZENworks infrastructure up and running as quickly and efficiently as possible.
Stay tuned for more information about upcoming Webinars; in the meantime, visit the aZension web site at http://www.azension.com.
Disclaimer: As with everything else at Cool Solutions, this content is definitely not supported by Novell (so don't even think of calling Support if you try something and it blows up).
It was contributed by a community member and is published "as is." It seems to have worked for at least one person, and might work for you. But please be sure to test, test, test before you do anything drastic with it.