We are hiring experienced identity engineers with a degree in Computer Science and/or MIS.
Persons in this role will work closely with customers to define requirements, design architecture, develop business rules, implement solution and perform transfer training.
All candidates MUST have Linux/UNIX and application development knowledge. Understanding of business process mapping, data flow diagrams, flowcharts and other analyst tools is a BIG plus. Active involvement in the open source and free software communities a plus but not required.
If you’re motivated and are willing to work hard, contact us so we can assess whether you might be a fit for our growing technology consulting and services company.
Skills & Experience
- High degree of comfort with Linux and/or UNIX Operating Systems
- Experience with shell script development
- Familiarity with database servers
- Experience with the PHP, Perl or Java programming languages
- Familiarity with virtualization technology (VMWare, Xen, etc.)
- Familiarity with application servers
- Knowledge of any of the following languages C/C++/Visual C, XML, J2EE, HTML, .NET(VB or C#), PHP, Perl, Java, Python, etc
- Familiarity with Directory Services (eDirectory, Active Directory, SunONE, Secureway, etc.)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows and/or Novell NetWare
- ONLY candidates authorized to work in the United States need apply.