Join Novell and ENGL to discover how ENGL Imaging Toolkit and Novell ZENworks can be used to simplify the deployment and management of Windows XP and Vista.
During this partner-only Webcast discover how:
- Customers benefit from an automated and repeatable Windows XP and Vista deployment solution that integrates with Novell ZENworks imaging and application deployment.
- Partners will gain a competitive edge and generate additional revenue by offering an end-to-end Windows deployment and management solution using Novell ZENworks and ENGL Imaging Toolkit.
Date: 15 April 2009 at 10:00 a.m. EDT (15:00 GMT / 8:00 a.m. MDT)
Agenda: Introduction (Mark Schouls, Senior Product Manager, Novell ZENworks)
Windows Deployment Challenges
ENGL Imaging Toolkit
ENGL Imaging Toolkit key sales messages:
- ENGL Imaging Toolkit enhances Novell ZENworks to provide secure and simplified imaging and deployment of Windows XP and Vista operating systems.
- It's easy! Typically customers can have an automated build working in 2-3 days.
- Totally automated build/rebuild solution that doesn't rely on scripting or unsupported tools.
- A secure build process that cannot be interrupted or tampered with.
- The only solution that is integrated with ZENworks Desktop Management 7 / ZENworks Configuration Management 10.
- Ease of maintenance. The solution is totally modular so it is easy to update the build process without days/months of effort.
- Ease of support. All machines are built in exactly the same way, so when you come to deploy new applications or updates you have a high chance it will work on every machine.