Be aware all demo are not available to all users when authenticated to the teaming server. Please make sure you are logged in as the correct user when demoing. To see all demos log in as Admin.
Please review the quick start before any demo QKSTeaming.pdf
Refernce Material on Image
- Novell Teaming Library: A collection of workflows and forms: Workspace>Team workspace> Novell Teaming Library
- Landing Page: An example of Teaming v2 landing page ... this page also include JSP modules and widgets. Global workspace> intranet
- Client Software for GroupWise, Conferencing and Messaging: Global Workspace> Client Software note these are exposed via a Mirrored Folder
- Holiday Requests, Custom Form and Workflow that includes JSP to send the holiday request to your manager. Make sure the users has a manager assigned in the users profileGlobal workspace>Holiday Requests
- HelpDesk, Custom Form and Workflow to raise a helpdesk ticket:Global workspace>New Help Desk Tickets
- GroupWise Training: Via ? in client or locally on the image : http://172.17.2.86/gw/BrainstormTutorial/gw8/index...
Reference Material OnLine
Posting to a workspace via email
Teaming config example is for admin, simply change the user name etc to reflect your demo.
- Enable a workspace to receive email posts
- Select a workspace ie admin blog
- manage, configure
- define a URL http://172.17.2.86/teaming/admin/blog
- enable Allow e-mail posts to this folder via the following
- Set access for all users to post
- manage, access control
- add a user , email posting agent as a participant
- Send a email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Check the work space you should a new entry