Had an issue where my ZCC Configuration for Patch Management Proxy information in "HTTP Proxy Server Details" wouldn't clear.
- ZCM Primary Servers - Windows 2003 Server
- ZCM Database - Oracle 10g on a SUN system
Patchlink developer gave a series of commands that were keeping these settings alive.
- On the ZCM server running Patch Management open a DOS and run command;
zac sp /clear
- Go into %ZENWORKS_HOME%\cache\zmd\settings\PROXY_SETTING.xml,
rename this file.
IF that doesn't clear the proxy settings -
- Have Oracle DBA run commands;
Delete from HTTPPROXY;
Proxy information for Patch Management in ZCC should be clear to put in new proxy information.
Disclaimer: As with everything else at Cool Solutions, this content is definitely not supported by Novell (so don't even think of calling Support if you try something and it blows up).
It was contributed by a community member and is published "as is." It seems to have worked for at least one person, and might work for you. But please be sure to test, test, test before you do anything drastic with it.