- Automating your Patches on ZENworks 6.5 Desktop Management
Executive Summary The ZENworks Desktop Management 6.5 Patch Design rules and Environmental Considerations Component Grouping Requirements Pre-installation Requirements Services loading and unloading ...
Article - mirwin - 22 Jan 2008 - 3:55pm - 0 comments - 0 attachments - 2 groups
- Deploying Office 2003 with ZENworks for Desktops
... designed for Office 2003. Use the Office 2003 .MSI file to create your Application Object and add in the transform. If you ... Directory. With Read and File Scan to the PRO11.MSI File only. Associate the Application to the Groups with the respective ...
Article - coolguys - 16 Jan 2008 - 11:44am - 0 comments - 0 attachments - 2 groups
- ZENworks Handheld Management Install and Upgrade Methodologies
Executive Summary The Two Technologies The Silent Installer for ZENworks HANDHELD Management Automating the Installation Installation Syntax Using a Response File The Software Package Proc ...
Article - mirwin - 16 Jan 2008 - 10:45am - 0 comments - 0 attachments - 2 groups
- How to run the Image Explorer Utility that comes with ZENworks Configuration Management on a Workstation
... D:\Disk1\InstData\msi\novell-zenworks-zmgexplorer-10.0.0.msi This install is EXTREMELY quick. You will think it failed. No ...
Article - jaredljennings - 10 Jan 2008 - 5:24pm - 0 comments - 0 attachments - 2 groups
- Standardize Fonts using AdminStudio ZENworks Edition and a Force Run Object
By Stefan Falk Editor's Note: While a normal ZENworks app could accomplish the same thing, you might be interested in seeing how you can do this with AdminStudio ZENworks Edition . Here is a method for pushing many fonts into W ...
Article - SFalk - 3 Jan 2008 - 8:36pm - 0 comments - 0 attachments - 2 groups
- AppNote: Patch Management Made Easy
... run the Single Agent Installer, which is in the form of an .MSI file. To then perform the installation you have to accept the license ... parameters, such as: msiexec /i "C:\UpdateAgent.msi" /qn HOST="http://myServer" SERIAL="88888888-88888888" USEPROXY=0 ...
Article - gchilders - 3 Jan 2008 - 2:45pm - 0 comments - 0 attachments - 2 groups
- Deploying Adobe Flash Player Silently for Limited Users
Problem: Cannot deploy Adobe Flash Player using ZENworks as they require user to be an admin. Solution: Use Orca to modify the MSI install and remove Admin User Launch Condition. Adobe Flash Player MSIs First go to Adobe Player Licens ...
Article - rudd_j - 19 Dec 2007 - 10:23am - 0 comments - 0 attachments - 2 groups
- OPEN CALL: Help a Newbie Setup an MSI Application Object for Office 2000
... a ZENworks application object. Specify MSI STD11.msi file located in the administrative install location. Specify MST ... /a \\SERVER\VOL\APPS\MSOfficeSTD.2k\data1Prm.msi SHORTFILENAMES=TRUE /qb /L*v ... /norestart /i \\SERVER\VOL\APPS\MSOfficeSTD.2k\data1std.msi REINSTALL=WORDFiles,EXCELFiles REINSTALLMODE=vomu or msiexec /qb- ...
Article - ssalgy - 7 Dec 2007 - 6:49pm - 0 comments - 0 attachments - 2 groups
- Giving Traveling Workers their Apps and Home Folder
Authors: Devon Brooks and James Wood Objective: To implement a solution in which an existing user can travel throughout the enterprise and: receive a standard set of applications which function & install from a local server ...
Article - coolguys - 7 Dec 2007 - 5:21pm - 2 comments - 0 attachments - 3 groups
- AppNote: Enhancing ZENworks Desktop Management with AutoIt
1. Introduction 2. What does this document hope to accomplish? 3. What is AutoIt? 4. Getting familiarized with AutoIt 4.1 Installing AutoIt 4.2 AutoIt Script Editor 4.3 Au3info tool 4 ...
Article - ephua - 16 Nov 2007 - 11:18pm - 2 comments - 0 attachments - 0 groups