- Troubleshooting GroupWise Agents on OES 2 Linux (BTW -GroupWise 8 Rocks!)
... - CRITICAL Patch especially if your system resides on an NSS Volume If you have an agent that will not load yet you cannot see ...
Article - noneal - 19 Feb 2009 - 4:50pm - 2 comments - 0 attachments - 4 groups
- Move Your Archive Version Server’s Database to a New Location Without Losing Any Data
... Services, restore or view the version of a file on the NSS volume configured for archive service. If you are successful in ...
Article - gsanjeev - 9 Feb 2009 - 3:28pm - 0 comments - 0 attachments - 2 groups
- Sacra ento Novell Users Group Meeting, Tuesday, October 14th
... work to perform before we get to setting up the NSS volume (s) next month. The reason it is taking a seemingly long ...
jduncan - 14 Oct 2008 - 12:43am - 0 comments - 0 attachments - 1 group
- Migration Wizard Stumbling Block Resolved
... CAUSE: The migration server volume is an NSS volume created during Pre-Migration Server install. During install, ...
Article - cnejack - 27 Sep 2008 - 12:00am - 1 comment - 0 attachments - 2 groups
- Sacramento Novell Users Group Meeting - Septembet 9, 2008
... will be getting to the fun part where we set up the NSS volume (s) on the Suse Linux server in prep for the actual ...
jduncan - 8 Sep 2008 - 11:16am - 0 comments - 0 attachments - 1 group
- Will Novell EVER get OES right?
... were: A single guided installation process, no fuss NSS volume creation and quick access to console based admin tools. ...
Blog Entry - FlyingGuy - 30 Jul 2008 - 9:58am - 32 comments - 0 attachments - 3 groups
- Creating your own Document Archive Server on NetWare
... The requirement is that the files be stored on an NSS volume on a server in the tree for trustee based searches to work. ...
Article - blittrell - 9 Jul 2008 - 10:56am - 1 comment - 0 attachments - 2 groups
- Setting a Common Root Directory for FTP Users using Pure-FTPd
... to a standard Linux directory but it could be a NSS volume mount point . The trustees could be configurated using ...
Article - DaltonTabainKole - 9 May 2008 - 4:34pm - 0 comments - 0 attachments - 2 groups
- Thoughts on Migrating GroupWise from NetWare to Linux
... to good to be true. I heard that I can just pick up my NSS volume and plunk it into a NSS volume, using EVMS in Linux to create another NSS volume, and then be able ...
Article - dzanre - 16 Apr 2008 - 11:40am - 0 comments - 0 attachments - 3 groups
- NetWare Server Migration Physical to Virtual (P2V) using VMware
... Hit Enter to start restoring the DATA volume. NSS Volume: If you're migrating a NetWare 6.0/6.5 server with NSS ...
Article - cparker - 17 Mar 2008 - 6:54pm - 4 comments - 1 attachment - 2 groups