- Enable ZCC Login Access to the ZLM Server after Expiration of (eDir) LDAP Server SSL Certificate
... bits, 1024 bits) and choose the Type as 'SSL or TLS ' and click on the Next button. Click to view ... option. Under the Properties dialog box, select the SSL/TLS Configuration tab. Click to view Figure 8 ...
Article - tarvindkumar - 1 Apr 2011 - 12:54pm - 0 comments - 0 attachments - 3 groups
- Synchronizing eDirectory and Oracle Internet Directory
... OID. CSR file. Click Next. Key type: SSL or TLS Enable extended key usage: Yes Extended key type: Server Click Next ...
Article - alekz - 10 Jan 2011 - 11:51am - 1 comment - 0 attachments - 2 groups
- DirXML Excellence in Coding Contest Winners
... note that the code for the ECMA LDAP Search, and the TLS support came based on advice and insight from Father Ramon, the ... who pointed me into the right direction for adding the TLS stuff some time later. Credting Father Ramon Lets be clear, ...
Article - geoffc - 16 Aug 2010 - 9:31am - 4 comments - 0 attachments - 2 groups
- Introducing the Start Workflow Token - Part 2
... FFFFFFFFADE93950 LDAP: New TLS connection 0xfb8f380 from 10.1.1.2:42609, monitor = 0x33cd9950, index = 2 15:01:11 33CD9950 LDAP: Monitor 0x33cd9950 initiating TLS handshake on connection 0xfb8f380 15:01:11 322E7950 LDAP: ...
Article - geoffc - 29 Jul 2010 - 2:41pm - 0 comments - 1 attachment - 2 groups
- The Citrix Secure Gateway Setup with XenApp 6 utilizing Novell Domain Services for Windows for Active Directory Style Authentication - Part 3
... Layer ( SSL ) or Transport Layer Security ( TLS ) security protocol . First of all we need an SSL ...
Article - noneal - 19 Jul 2010 - 10:43am - 0 comments - 0 attachments - 3 groups
- Howto Front End Novell Access Manager with a Citrix Netscaler SSL Terminator
... the authentication contains the right protocol (SSL/ TLS ). Restart the LAG. In the CLI: # /etc/init.d/novell-vmc ...
Article - ncashell - 19 May 2010 - 4:58pm - 0 comments - 0 attachments - 2 groups
- eDirectory on Multiple NICs
... Note: There is no need to set the TCP -389/ TLS -636 ports because by default it listens on all. The above can also be ...
Article - smamatha - 21 Apr 2010 - 4:32pm - 2 comments - 0 attachments - 2 groups
- IDM 3.6 Remote Loader and Windows 2000 Servers
... Omnibond noted that the successor to SSL is known as TLS , and TLS you can connect on port 389 in clear text, and the issue a StartTLS command ...
Article - geoffc - 22 Dec 2009 - 12:39pm - 0 comments - 1 attachment - 1 group
- DNS / DHCP Management Console on Apple Macintosh
... Options > select LDAP Group > Disable 'Require TLS for Simple Binds with Password' Click to view . ...
Article - junaid_s84 - 22 Oct 2009 - 3:40pm - 2 comments - 1 attachment - 2 groups
- OES2 SP1 Install and Migration
... a brand new install). I also uncheck the Require TLS for Simple Binds. It tends to cause issues if you don't uncheck it. ...
Article - khurni - 6 Oct 2009 - 2:53pm - 3 comments - 1 attachment - 2 groups