- Cool List/Spreadsheet: Apps You Might Want to Ban
... mp3 manager BADBLUE.EXE||BadBlue File Desktop File Server BARGAINS.EXE||Bargain Buddy (Spyware) BBSMARTSETUP.EXE||Bonzi Buddy ...
Article - coolguys - 5 Feb 2008 - 1:55pm - 0 comments - 0 attachments - 2 groups
- Troubleshooting Problem Accessing a GroupWise / OES Server from ConsoleOne after OES Migration
... correctly. Not only do you want to setup SAMBA on your file server , but also set it up on the GroupWise server. Assign the proper ...
Article - bankoflux - 5 Feb 2008 - 12:11pm - 0 comments - 0 attachments - 2 groups
- Hiding Drives in Windows XP Group Policy
... process copies the policy templates to the file server in the location you specified. Navigate to this location on ...
Article - coolguys - 4 Feb 2008 - 4:31pm - 0 comments - 0 attachments - 2 groups
- Running an App Object as Secure or Unsecure System User on Windows XP
... server. (This is, in our case, better than the file server .) If you have any questions you may contact Roland at ...
Article - coolguys - 4 Feb 2008 - 1:46pm - 0 comments - 0 attachments - 2 groups
- NFS Mount a NetWare 6.5 Volume onto a SLES Server or SLED Client
... to load xnfs -nodnscheck. Restart NFS. At the file server console type nfsstop.ncf. Then type nfsstart.ncf Make a ...
Article - dgiles - 12 Jan 2008 - 12:45am - 0 comments - 0 attachments - 2 groups
- Load BSTART in the AUTOEXEC.NCF file immediately after the file server name to solve numerous problems
... into your autoexec.ncf , immediately after the FILE SERVER NAME or SERVERID, but before sys:\etc\initsys.ncf" (from TID # ... autoexec.bat start ################# # WARNING!! FILE SERVER NAME SERVERNAME serverid ...
Article - npelton - 10 Jan 2008 - 5:01pm - 0 comments - 0 attachments - 2 groups
- Enabling the Debug Options in TSAFS on NetWare
... Enabling the debug options in tsafs: From the file server console type: TSAFS /smsdebug=fffffffc /smsdebug2=fffffffc ...
Article - dgiles - 10 Jan 2008 - 12:58pm - 0 comments - 0 attachments - 2 groups
- DSRAZOR for eDirectory/NDS and NetWare
... in use and files owned/unowned View enterprise file server status Report on enterprise volume space Find unused ...
Tool - Visual Click So... - 3 Jan 2008 - 4:07pm - 0 comments - 0 attachments - 3 groups
- AppNote: Patch Management Made Easy
Patching - Past and Present As IT Administrators are becoming increasingly aware, one of the biggest challenges in organizations of all sizes is the issue of keeping up with all of the operating systems and application patches that are released on ...
Article - gchilders - 3 Jan 2008 - 2:45pm - 0 comments - 0 attachments - 2 groups
- iManager as a Help Desk Tool
... From the Storage Menu, select Volumes. 2 . Add the File Server in ther Server field. Click to view . ...
Article - davesimons - 28 Dec 2007 - 10:40am - 0 comments - 0 attachments - 2 groups