In this recording of the first EUC Field Webcast of 2011, Russ Miller and Shawn Sande of Novell Solution and Product Marketing provided detailed information about the current state of the EUC market – highlighting target opportunities for partners, discussing new offers, and resources designed to increase margins and support sales efforts.
In this webcast:
- Hear all about new 1HFY11 partner offers and how they will help close business (offers include rebate incentives for ZCM/ZAM, GroupWise, and Open Enterprise Server, File Management Assessment licenses at no cost, maintenance promotions, and much more).
- Learn key messages and value propositions.
- Understand how you can derive business from key 2011 trends including:
- Windows 7 migrations and how this leads to opportunities for partners.
- The growing importance of integrated configuration and endpoint security management capabilities and how ZENworks 11 can help partners capitalize on it.
- The explosion of real-time social collaboration in the enterprise and the opportunity for Novell Vibe.
- The significant opportunities for partners to drive upgrades and reinvigorate business with the GroupWise, NetWare/Open Enterprise Server, and ZENworks base.
Read more for the link to this resource.