A user was sent an e-mail that needs to be stored or saved in multiple folders for future reference.
To copy an email into different folders, perform the following steps:
1. Make sure that the folders are visible in the Folder List, if possible. Also, make sure the e-mail that needs to be copied is visible.
2. Select the desired e-mail by clicking it once.
3. Hold down the Ctrl key.
4. Drag the e-mail to the desired folder and drop it into the folder to copy it. Release the Ctrl key.
5. Repeat steps 1-4 to continue copying the e-mail into the folders as needed.
6. To move the e-mail from your Mailbox (inbox), drag it into one of the desired folders.
Now all of your copies should be in each folder ready for you to reference in the future.
- Windows XP
- GroupWise 6.5.3
Disclaimer: As with everything else at Cool Solutions, this content is definitely not supported by Novell (so don't even think of calling Support if you try something and it blows up).
It was contributed by a community member and is published "as is." It seems to have worked for at least one person, and might work for you. But please be sure to test, test, test before you do anything drastic with it.