I'm pleased to announce that ZENworks 11 SP2 Beta 1 is now available as an open beta. This release of the product introduces several new capabilities that have been requested over the last 12 years. These include:
- Integrated Ful Dsk Encryption for Windows devices
- Macintosh OS-X Management for OS-X 10.5+ Intel devices
- High performance imaging using the new high performance imaging driver in the Linux imaging environment
- As previously blogged, the ability to export content when you export policy and bundles
- Registry action export to .reg files
- Much, much more
Please take a minute and download the beta, install it and tell us what you think. Its available at http://www.novell.com/beta
Once you've installed it please let us know what you think at the ZENworks Community Builds forums : http://forums.novell.com/forums/novell/novell-prod...
Disclaimer: As with everything else at Cool Solutions, this content is definitely not supported by Novell (so don't even think of calling Support if you try something and it blows up).
It was contributed by a community member and is published "as is." It seems to have worked for at least one person, and might work for you. But please be sure to test, test, test before you do anything drastic with it.