You are invited to the exclusive webinar to take a first look at the latest release of Retain 3.0 and Retain Social, scheduled to be released October 17.
Date: 18 October 2012
Time: 3:00 pm Eastern (-4 GMT)
Learn the new features of Retain.
- Social Media Archive - archive Facebook messages, statuses, comments, friend requests, events and likes along with Twitter posts and messages
- Intelligent Threading - messages are stored, searched and viewed in their original context
- Unified Archiving - all messaging data, including email and social media, is archived into one unified archive data base
Retain 3.0 Features:
- Office 365 Archive - archiving of all Office 365 messages
- Statistics Server - reporting on the health and status of Retain
Disclaimer: As with everything else at Cool Solutions, this content is definitely not supported by Novell (so don't even think of calling Support if you try something and it blows up).
It was contributed by a community member and is published "as is." It seems to have worked for at least one person, and might work for you. But please be sure to test, test, test before you do anything drastic with it.