home page url:
This Windows utility reads the GWCheck.log for users' mailbox size (like the perl script tool) and creates a neat report.htm with all the information sorted on size of mailbox. GWMBSize supports any GroupWise version starting from 5.5. GWMBSize 32 for Windows only runs on Windows 98 or higher.
GWMBSize v0.3 Beta (no setup, just copy in the correct folder)
-Fixed: Another >2 GByte problem fixed
-Added: Print and Print preview buttons (HTML only)
0.3.3 Beta - Updated: 12/21/2008
- Added support for GroupWise 8
- Renamed the option "Decimal separator" to the correct meaning "Thousand separator" this gave me a lot of questions :-)
- Fixed support for French logfiles (5.5 version, thanks to a nice Frenchman who sent me his logs)
- Added, path to postoffice in HTML report.
- Added experimental support for Groupwise 7 Beta.
- Added path to postoffice in HTML report.
Disclaimer: As with everything else at Cool Solutions, this content is definitely not supported by Novell (so don't even think of calling Support if you try something and it blows up).
It was contributed by a community member and is published "as is." It seems to have worked for at least one person, and might work for you. But please be sure to test, test, test before you do anything drastic with it.