home page url:
SGadget is a utility designed to give you a quick status summary of all the important operating statistics of your netware servers. Cache buffers, LRU sitting time, DS version, connection count and a host of other fields are available.
The data can be viewed and sorted on any column.
The results can be copied to the clipboard for use in other programs, historical figures, etc. You have the option of scanning all the servers you are connected to, or multiple lists of servers names can be built and maintained in larger environments.
SGadget will authenticate to the server using your existing credentials if required.
Console Operator rights or higher to each server scanned are required to use SGadget.
- Easy to use Windows interface
- Fully 32-bit throughout
- Displays available cache buffers, connection count, LRU Sitting time and 20 other fields.
- Data can be copied to clipboard for use in other programs
- Multiple lists of servers names can be maintained, or SGadget can scan all connected servers
- Windows 98/NT/2000/XP/2003 Client
- NetWare 4.x, 5.x, 6.x or 6.5 server environment
- Novell provided Network client installed on the workstation
Sgadget is a 32-bit NetWare program. As such it requires the workstation to
use a Novell provided 32-bit client. The Microsoft client for
NetWare provided with Win95 is not fully functional and does not support