If you've got Exchange, Notes, Tobit David, or a Linux email package on board, listen up. They're offering a special license exchange promotion right now that gives you GroupWise 8 licenses plus a year of priority support for much less than you'd pay for licenses alone. Check this out.
All you pay for is one year of Maintenance: $36 per user gives you get a complete enterprise-class messaging platform, an Instant Messenger solution, 24/7 priority support, and the confidence that you are running the most secure, flexible and stable platform in the industry.
- You pay for just one year of Maintenance and get the product licenses free.
- You never have to pay for the product itself.
- The product licenses are yours to keep, always.
- You don't have to buy anything more, ever. After your one year of Maintenance is up, you can opt to buy Maintenance again or not—it's up to you.
You wrestle with IT problems every day. A lot of those problems are caused by your e-mail system. Viruses, downtime, complexity, cost or just plain not meeting the need. There are no limits to the limitations your e-mail messaging platform could be imposing on your business...without you even knowing it.
Messaging doesn’t have to hurt. Try GroupWise today. For a (very) minimal investment, you may be able to solve most (if not all) of your messaging platform problems. It's a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to switch to the one e-mail messaging platform in the world that can:
- Boost user productivity
- Significantly cut your operational, licensing and upgrade costs
- Dramatically simplify IT management
All you pay is the one-time price of just $36 per user. What you get for that small investment is above-and-beyond extraordinary:
- Full version GroupWise 8 licenses equal to the number of licenses you have for your existing e-mail messaging product
- Plus free Instant Messaging (it's included)
- Plus 24x7 unlimited priority support during your Maintenance period
It’s the best enterprise e-mail messaging platform you can get, at the best price you can get it—ever. And you never have to give it back...or pay anything more to use it.
Get more details here +
Disclaimer: As with everything else at Cool Solutions, this content is definitely not supported by Novell (so don't even think of calling Support if you try something and it blows up).
It was contributed by a community member and is published "as is." It seems to have worked for at least one person, and might work for you. But please be sure to test, test, test before you do anything drastic with it.