- Novell Client 2 SP3 for Windows: Registry Settings
... Settings Version Compatibility Settings DHCP Settings Login Results Window Settings Disable/Edit GUI ... registry by default) Help/Comment: If using DHCP-supplied configuration values for the Novell login profile’s Tree field, ...
Article - ewells - 25 Apr 2013 - 12:33pm - 0 comments - 0 attachments - @group個のグループ
- DHCP, DNS, DDNS, and TSIG configuration on OES 11 (SLES 11)
So, you decided to migrate DHCP and DNS from NetWare 6.x OES 2 to SLES 11 OES 11 and things, ... to show you in this HOW-TO that you can re-create a simple DHCP and DNS setup with DDNS working in very little time, much less time then I ... sure you're using the latest version of the Novell DNS/DHCP Management Console or at least the version you can download from your ...
Article - paulsenj - 7 Feb 2013 - 2:12pm - 5 comments - 1 attachment - @group個のグループ
- Using ZENworks to streamline virtual application deployment and imaging
... entering it's MAC address into our Novell DHCP services, set the PXE and WoL settings in the BIOS , ...
Article - simonpalmer123 - 14 Dec 2012 - 5:22pm - 0 comments - 0 attachments - @group個のグループ
- Troubleshooting SYSVOLSYNC in DSfW
... the missing records can be added using the DNS- DHCP Java Console tool. OES 11 SP1: Novell DNS/DHCP Services for Linux Administration Guide (If for some reason the ...
Article - grohin - 15 Oct 2012 - 11:43pm - 0 comments - 0 attachments - @group個のグループ
- How to start the ZENworks 11.1 imaging from a USB drive instead of using PXE or the boot CD
... Edit it so these lines are as listed here: NetSetup=dhcp,all ScsiBeforeUsb=0 insecure=1 Close and save the file Now ...
Article - nop1983 - 22 Feb 2012 - 3:05pm - 19 comments - 1 attachment - @group個のグループ
- Resolving DDNS Updates Failure After DHCP Migration from NetWare to OES
... GPL After migrating to OES DHCP server , you must delete the forward (A) and its PTR records which are created by NetWare DHCP server before a DDNS update is done. The following script deletes the ...
Tool - akarthikeyan - 22 Feb 2012 - 12:02pm - 0 comments - 1 attachment - @group個のグループ
- Upgrade automatically and unattended to OES11
... and many services on every node, like groupwise, iprint, dhcp, dns, ifolder, cifs,... ? An iprint-Update fails every time, if the node ...
Blog Entry - gldavis - 16 Feb 2012 - 11:16am - 2 comments - 0 attachments - @group個のグループ
- eDirectory Reconfiguration on OES2 SP2 Server
... Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol ( DHCP ) iPrint SAMBA NetStorage iManager ... dnipDNSDHCPServerVersion SecurityEquals DNS-DHCP-Group location DNIP:DNSServerVersion Novell DNS Server ...
Article - BSparimala - 9 Feb 2012 - 3:59pm - 1 comment - 0 attachments - @group個のグループ
- DSfW: Post Configuration of DNS on an Additional Domain Controller in OES2SP3
... =~ s/cn=DNS\-DHCP,//; $dns_group_context =~ ...
Tool - hargagan - 13 Jan 2012 - 1:57pm - 1 comment - 1 attachment - @group個のグループ
- Novell Service Desk v6.5 also brings with it a new deployment option; the virtual appliance
... with Novell Service Desk appliance is to use DHCP . Although fine for end user devices, most organizations prefer to use ...
Article - blartfast - 30 Sep 2011 - 10:46am - 8 comments - 0 attachments - @group個のグループ