- Novell Access Manager – “Detected URL Tampering”
... in this mode. After clicking OK you will have two proxy services defined: "demo" and "demo-short". Notice that our original ...
Article - pmckeith - 22 Nov 2010 - 11:58am - 0 comments - 1 attachment - @group個のグループ
- How to Configure Access Gateway Embedded Service Provider to Reduce Access Gateway Load and Improve Performance
... flow: Although the AG host may have multiple proxy services defined, only ONE of those services hosts the Embedded Service ...
Article - ncashell - 26 Feb 2010 - 5:34pm - 6 comments - 0 attachments - @group個のグループ
- Japanese Technology University uses ZENworks to Help Teach Virtualization
... Server for DNS / LDAP / DHCP services, proxy services and backup, and to host teaching materials. The use of ...
Article - ssalgy - 23 Jun 2009 - 12:19pm - 0 comments - 0 attachments - @group個のグループ
- Access Manager: Multiple Published DNS Names for the Same Resource
... myOtherName.ecma.com). The only reason we want these Proxy Services is that Access Manager will: recognize the DNS name as a ... in this example) So for each of these new Proxy Services, the only things you really need to fill in are: ... in this case. If we try to access one of the above Proxy Services using this name ("myNewSite"), Access Manager will return the ...
Article - ofg - 12 Dec 2008 - 3:42pm - 0 comments - 0 attachments - @group個のグループ
- Trick to export BorderManager 3.x default context lists to a new BorderManager 3.9.
... of the new BorderManager 3.9 server. Select " Proxy Services " option. Select Proxy Configuration and make a backup ...
Article - crivera - 17 Jul 2008 - 12:08pm - 0 comments - 0 attachments - @group個のグループ
- Deploying BorderManager 3.9 SP1 on Xen-based Virtual Machines
... proxy session failover , or where VPN and Proxy services are deployed on different BorderManager servers on the same ... utilization. What was tested: BorderManager Proxy services: Forward - HTTP, FTP , Mail, DNS Reverse - ...
Article - ArunaKumari - 19 Mar 2008 - 7:01am - 0 comments - 0 attachments - @group個のグループ
- Deploying Novell BorderManager 3.8 as a Virtual Host in a VMware Environment
... proxy session failover , or where VPN and Proxy services are deployed on different Novell BorderManager servers on the ... What was tested: Novell BorderManager Proxy services: Forward - HTTP, FTP , Mail, DNS ...
Article - gvaidya - 25 Feb 2008 - 4:38pm - 1 comment - 0 attachments - @group個のグループ
- Logging In to Access Manager without an Authentication Contract
... ... Solution This can be done if you create two proxy services pointing to the same backend app - for example, wwwauth.acme.com ...
Article - mday - 13 Feb 2008 - 8:14am - 0 comments - 0 attachments - @group個のグループ
- Configuring Apache on SLES 10 for Proxy Services
While BorderManager is an excellent solution for proxy services, it doesn't run on Linux. As part of a transition from NetWare ... are listed below. mod_proxy – Main module for proxy services. mod_proxy_http – Required module for mod_proxy. mod_cache ...
Article - mfaris01 - 8 Feb 2008 - 6:15pm - 0 comments - 0 attachments - @group個のグループ
- Deploying Load Balancing for NBM using Session Failover and the L4 Switch
... Proxy Users/Administrators know how to configure Proxy services, ie., usage of NWADMIN. Administrators have worked on the L4 ...
Article - gvaidya - 17 Jan 2008 - 8:23am - 0 comments - 0 attachments - @group個のグループ