- Configuring NetStorage on Novell Cluster Services using OES2 SP1 Linux, with Third-Party External Certificates
... our external certs and prepare it for our netstorage cluster resource . Because we want this section to only apply for our ... another node). So what we want to do when we start our Cluster resource for NetStorage is, we add our secondary IP address, ...
Article - bhabel - 31 Jul 2009 - 4:26pm - 1 comment - 0 attachments - @group個のグループ
- Clustering iFolder using OES 2 SP1 and SLES 10 SP2 Linux Server
... i.p address" field. This would be the i.p of your cluster resource. From the next drop down list, select the shared media ...
Article - gsanjeev - 15 Jul 2009 - 3:55pm - 4 comments - 0 attachments - @group個のグループ
- Configuring Business Continuity Cluster (BCC) and IDM for Multiple eDir Trees on OES 2 SP1 Linux
... on second tree 4.1 Creating Cluster Resource Synchronization driver 4.2 ... 4.3 Creating certificates for Cluster Resource Synchronization driver and User Object Synchronization driver ...
Article - gsanjeev - 15 Jul 2009 - 3:47pm - 0 comments - 0 attachments - @group個のグループ
- Clustering XEN with Heartbeat and Advanced HASI
... Instance attribute: settings about the cluster resource for the local (on the node) resource (ie. what IP ...
Article - variia - 15 Jul 2009 - 3:46pm - 8 comments - 1 attachment - @group個のグループ
- Setting Up a Dynamic Storage Technology (DST) Shadow Volume and Policy in a Novell Cluster Services Environment
... configured on each node where you want to fail over the cluster resource. Login to NRM of the server ( ...
Article - sasingh - 15 Jul 2009 - 3:42pm - 0 comments - 0 attachments - @group個のグループ
- Making POSIX NCP Volumes Ready For Novell Cluster Services
... cluster-enable the Linux POSIX volume, we need to create a cluster resource for it through which we can control the behavior of the EVMS ... script need to be manually mounted. So let us create Cluster Resource for a Linux POSIX Volume and modify its associated scripts ...
Article - sasingh - 15 Jul 2009 - 3:40pm - 1 comment - 0 attachments - @group個のグループ
- Example of Troubleshooting AFP NMAS Issues
... edited the sys:\etc\afpvol.cfg to alias the volumes on the cluster resource, because of an issue with how AFP makes clustered volumes ...
Article - geoffc - 24 Apr 2009 - 6:00pm - 0 comments - 0 attachments - @group個のグループ
- Setting up a Clustered NSS Volume in a DSfW Environment
... Select samba Open the eDirectory object for the cluster resource Click to view . Check if ... the smbd and nmbd process to be restarted or killed during cluster resource migration, then edit the local /etc/samba/smb.conf files of ...
Article - psuresh - 25 Feb 2009 - 10:43am - 0 comments - 0 attachments - @group個のグループ
- Setting Up a Business Continuity Cluster (BCC) in a Single eDirectory Tree Using OES 2 Linux Servers
... Provides the capability to fail over as few as one cluster resource , or as many as all cluster resources. Setting up of ...
Article - sasingh - 21 Nov 2008 - 11:50pm - 0 comments - 0 attachments - @group個のグループ
- Make your NCP volume highly available with heartbeat
... SLES10) This RA is using the NCS idea where each cluster resource (=NCP volume) has its own virtual IP address You ... to NCP clients and assigns an IP address to the NCP Server cluster resource name. Attachment サイズ ...
Article - leraly - 5 Sep 2008 - 10:27pm - 0 comments - 1 attachment - @group個のグループ