- Setting Up a Business Continuity Cluster (BCC) in a Single eDirectory Tree Using OES 2 Linux Servers
... been automated and allows a whole site to do fan-out failover to other multiple sites. BCC uses eDirectory and ... with SAN hardware devices to automate the failover process using standards based mechanisms such as SMI-S. Utilizes ...
Article - sasingh - 21 Nov 2008 - 11:50pm - 0 comments - 0 attachments - @group個のグループ
- Using Novell SecureLogin with eDirectory in LDAP Failover Deployment
... the eDirectory with SecureLogin in a LDAP Failover deployment. As most of the deployments of NSL are deployed like this, ... to be followed for deploying NSL with eDirectory in LDAP Failover scenario. Table of Contents Introduction ...
Article - mugirish - 24 Oct 2008 - 4:30pm - 0 comments - 1 attachment - @group個のグループ
- Latest PlateSpin Forge release reduces downtime with cost-effective hardware-based disaster recovery solution
... The only product on the market to provide immediate failover and hardware-independent failback , PlateSpin Forge allows ...
Article - coolguys - 17 Sep 2008 - 11:05am - 2 comments - 0 attachments - @group個のグループ
- Novell ZENworks Orchestrator 1.3 Announced
... Orchestrator 1.3 also delivers high availability and failover capabilities for servers and virtual machines, ensuring your ...
Article - ssalgy - 30 Jul 2008 - 8:49am - 0 comments - 0 attachments - @group個のグループ
- Commercial Versus Open Software in Education
By Rodney Donovan Contents: Overview Breadth Depth Application Overview Abstract for Breadth Why is it so hard for an organization to facilitate change? To be competitive in its end ...
Article - rrdonovan - 17 Jul 2008 - 1:33pm - 0 comments - 0 attachments - 1個のグループ
- Fibre Channel Multipathing using SLES 10 SP1 w/XEN and IBM Storage Systems
... works correctly you first need to ensure that any failover support on your Host Bus Adapter (HBA) is disabled. This feature ... into the /etc/modprobe.conf.local file to disable the HBA failover support. If you have a QLogic HBA and are using the qla2xxx kernel ...
Article - samprior - 19 Jun 2008 - 10:36am - 4 comments - 1 attachment - @group個のグループ
- Integrating Novell Access Manager with Oracle Internet Directory
... making the LDAP Operations smaller will make replica failover work faster, because a down replica will be recognized faster; ... the number of false abandonments but will cause replica failover to take longer. Replica selection is done by hashing the ...
Article - sramas03 - 22 Apr 2008 - 8:31am - 0 comments - 0 attachments - @group個のグループ
- Deploying BorderManager 3.9 SP1 on Xen-based Virtual Machines
... HTTP proxy servers are deployed with proxy session failover , or where VPN and Proxy services are deployed on different ...
Article - ArunaKumari - 19 Mar 2008 - 7:01am - 0 comments - 0 attachments - @group個のグループ
- NetWare Server Migration Physical to Virtual (P2V) using VMware
... It has some amazing features like VMotion which will failover a virtual server to another physical server if needed. ...
Article - cparker - 17 Mar 2008 - 6:54pm - 4 comments - 1 attachment - @group個のグループ
- Configuring NFSv4 on Active/Passive iSCSI-based High Availability Clusters
... benefits of Cluster Services is that it provides failover capabilities to your server clusters. If one server in the cluster ... at a time. Other nodes get the resource only in case of failover. When failover takes place, the resource migrates from the node where ...
Article - Yatin P Manerker - 29 Feb 2008 - 4:54pm - 0 comments - 0 attachments - @group個のグループ