- How to implement the latest Time Zone changes in Russia on NetWare
... 1 - TIME: old time zone configuration Modify AUTOEXEC.NCF. SET Daylight Savings Time Offset = 0:00:00 SET Start Of ... this point. It is necessary to apply changes made in the AUTOEXEC.NCF. After the server has restarted, enter the TIME command and ensure ...
Article - melenevg - 26 Oct 2011 - 1:15pm - 2 comments - 6 attachments - 2 groups
- Consultant's Corner: Upgrading to GroupWise 8 - Part 4: WebAccess
... them out. In either case, you will need to update your AUTOEXEC.NCF. Now if you are going to use Protected Memory for your ...
Article - GreggHinchman - 2 Nov 2010 - 9:29am - 0 comments - 0 attachments - 3 groups
- eDirectory Disaster Recovery
... DSMISC.LOG VOLSINFO.TXT STARTUP.NCF AUTOEXEC.NCF TID 10062402 ( ...
Article - dgersic - 22 Jul 2010 - 2:39pm - 1 comment - 0 attachments - 2 groups
- NetWare Physical to Virtual (P2V) Conversion Process With Free Tools
... in the STARTUP.NCF Start the server with no autoexec.ncf execution Use HDETECT to load a suitable VMWare NIC driver ... start the NetWare server instance without executing the autoexec.ncf file. Once the NetWare server reaches the NetWare console ...
Article - gavo - 13 Oct 2009 - 2:33pm - 11 comments - 1 attachment - 2 groups
- How to Export Production Tree eDirectory Information Including User Passwords to Set Up a Test Environment
... server, run "ea" on the server console, this will load AUTOEXEC.NCF file, find out the string "File server name" and specify a new ...
Article - rjmavely - 23 Jun 2009 - 12:19pm - 2 comments - 0 attachments - 3 groups
- How to Remove GroupWise Messenger From a Server
... Messenger and Archive Agents. Remove NMstart.ncf from Autoexec.ncf, but make note of the location first. (we’ll come back to ...
Article - wnfrost - 6 May 2009 - 4:55pm - 0 comments - 0 attachments - 3 groups
- Example of Troubleshooting AFP NMAS Issues
... easy stuff was making sure that AFPSTRT.NCF was in the autoexec.ncf and loaded. Making sure the sys:\etc\cxts.cfg included the ...
Article - geoffc - 24 Apr 2009 - 6:00pm - 0 comments - 0 attachments - 2 groups
- Disabling Login Update Attribute for NDS and NMAS Logins
... LoginInfo 1" should be added near the end of the autoexec.ncf . Unload and load ds after adding this command in the autoexec.ncf. The command can also be executed at the NetWare console. ...
Article - smamatha - 6 Apr 2009 - 10:45am - 2 comments - 0 attachments - 2 groups
- Consultant's Corner: Upgrading to GroupWise 8 - Part 5: GWIA
... them out. In either case, you will need to update your AUTOEXEC.NCF. Now if you are going to use Protected Memory for your GWIA ...
Article - GreggHinchman - 9 Mar 2009 - 9:08am - 0 comments - 0 attachments - 3 groups
- Consultant's Corner: Upgrading to GroupWise 8 - Part 2: Domains
... Ok all that remains is to add the GRPWISE.NCF to the AUTOEXEC.NCF for auto start up of the MTA Agent. Changes to the Domain ...
Article - GreggHinchman - 5 Mar 2009 - 11:25am - 0 comments - 0 attachments - 3 groups