Settings Details and/or Configuration Comments:
1. Do a "Capture Before" in the ZAV console
2. Install Thunderbird on your build system.
3. Launch the app after installation. Click Cancel on the account setup option. Uncheck the option to make it the default mail client.
4. Make sure to turn off the auto update feature under:
5. Perform a "Capture and Diff" in the ZAV Console
6. Once the snapshot is complete, change the default Thunderbird executable from safe mode. Go to the ZAV console, pick Options and uncheck Thunderbird1 and check Thunderbird2.
7. At this point you can build Thunderbird as a stand alone executable, or profile it for use as a streamed application inside the ZAV Console.
8. Launch Thunderbird, at which point you will be prompted to setup your mail account settings. Enjoy!