We are getting closer to releasing Novell Service Desk 7.0.1. This article has a list of the fixes and features we've added.
- Escalating the process of a request now clears the custom field data.
- Transient e‐mails related to non‐existing SLA breaches due to status change lag are now cleaned.
- The Solution button for the service requests have been restored.
- The Link outage option will no longer be displayed when no outages are pending for an item.
- Editing an outage within 5 minutes of the schedules start time displays a meaningful message.
- Sorting on the notes list has been corrected to allow for correct sequencing for notes entered in the same minute.
- Cancelling a customer creation while creating a new request has been enabled.
- Audit trails now include the attachments that are sent along with the note.
- The Item Audit trail option in the History tab now allows pdf exports to be triggered.
- Incident Service Request process conversion is now functional.
- The correct line manager will be displayed when escalating requests for approval to senior line managers.
- Format of the content entered in the widget during a request creation will be conserved.
- Status changes will no longer toggle the assigned technician (if that technician is a valid selection).
- Requires custom fields will not block requests from being created.
- Print View of requests is now re‐sizable.
- Fine tuning is possible to allow for blackout windows in a more efficient manner.
- Transient e‐mails related to non‐existing SLA breaches due to status change lag are now cleaned
User Management and Authentication
- Addresses issues related to importing new LDAP user objects after an upgrade from Novell Service Desk 6.5.4.
- Address issues related to case‐sensitive login.
- Various web services can now handle data type conversions correctly.
- Scheduled Quick Call visibility is no longer global, factors CI ownership details.
- The empty To: information will no longer be appended to notes that are not e‐mailed.
- The Org Unit Search now has the All option to search both companies and departments.
- List header rows will now scale better with the content of the list.
- Deleting filters which are in use by a user will no longer render the list to which the filter applied unusable.
- Partner full text search handling has been improved where they own the customer related to the content.
- Various fixed have been made to the report builder to improve the quality of the generated queries.
- The system time zone will now be correctly shown in My Account if no country or time zone is selected.
- Day of week scheduled quick calls will be correctly processed by the event calendar.
- The text color in the workflow model window has been corrected for Internet Explorer 8.
- The Team Summary KPI report works correctly.