We were getting the error: "Service is not available - 503" attempting to access Groupwise WebAccess.
The problem was caused by new SSL cert installed in a prior week. We had restarted the GroupWise server, but then users were getting the 503 error attempting to access WebAccess.
Looking further at the Logger Screen, we found that Tomcat4 was exiting and had error that tckeygen.ncf needed to be run. So, we ran tckeygen and it fixed the problem. We restarted Tomcat4, and the WebAccess services came up immediately.
Disclaimer: As with everything else at Cool Solutions, this content is definitely not supported by Novell (so don't even think of calling Support if you try something and it blows up).
It was contributed by a community member and is published "as is." It seems to have worked for at least one person, and might work for you. But please be sure to test, test, test before you do anything drastic with it.