home page url:
The latest version can always be found at http://www.hdopp.de.
These are the new functions and changes.
New in version 4.3:
New features in this version are:
New in version 4.2:
- added /tree switch
- fixed context issue for search, when tree is not clients primary tree
- added /noremagent switch
- fixed issues with enable/disable button in different contextes
- added IP Ping to ADDR view
- added ini file parameters for all command line switches
This new version does support ZfD 4, 6.5 and 7.
- added support for configurable NDS User Information attributes
- added /unlock switch
- fixed Serial Number issue with Workstation NDS Inventory Information
- changed search functionality to support wildcards
- fixed issue with search for all trees
- added support for IP Address specific RC operations
- added /addr switch to force startup with IP Address view
- added /nowake switch
- added /inipath=<path to ZENWSBROWSER.INI> switch
- support ZEN for Desktop 7
- added case sensitive handling of startcontext
- added /noabout switch
- added /debug switch
- added /nopassword switch
- fixed issue where startcontext contains spaces
- fixed the 1487 error when accessing remote workstations
- Supports resetting the attribute 'Grace Logins Remaining', as requested by customers.
- the new revision invents the old fashioned way to search objects again.
Now searches can be done case insensitive with wildcards (*xxx, xxx* and *xxx*) and case sensitive without wildcards (Abc searches for Abc*, *Abc* and *Abc) at once.
Simply removed an old unnecessary file.
08/08/06 - 4.2 Rev.C1
fixed startcontext space-at-the-end issue
Disclaimer: As with everything else at Cool Solutions, this content is definitely not supported by Novell (so don't even think of calling Support if you try something and it blows up).
It was contributed by a community member and is published "as is." It seems to have worked for at least one person, and might work for you. But please be sure to test, test, test before you do anything drastic with it.