30-day Eval; 30-file limit each run
home page url:
- True Byte-to-byte comparison , not by CRC.
- Search duplicate file contents regardless of file name
- Search duplicate files, file portions, file name, simple fuzzy match
- Smart deletion - select files by size/ date/ version/ pattern/ folder
- Save search session
- Export result list (CSV format)
- Search any type of files, jpg, mp3, mpeg etc
- Search up to 100,000 files and more
- Preview images - jpg, gif, bmp, wmf, tif, png etc
- Search over local PC and network
- Delete or move duplicate files
- Clean up disk space, manage files better
Enterprise vs Home edition: http://noclone.net/mybuy_details.asp
Home edition searches up to 3 network paths, 300,000 files and runs on all Windows except Server.
New in v4.0: http://support.reasonablesw.com/forums/173/ShowPost.aspx
Download.com Review of NoClone (rated 4 out of 5):
This simple but powerful utility helps you free up disk space by uncovering duplicate files. The boring, businesslike interface isn't very well organized and must be run in full-screen mode to see search results. In our tests, NoClone did its job fairly quickly and let us search for duplicate files by specifying particular drives, folders, and file types. You can choose to locate documents by identical names and content, as well as by partially matching text. We did appreciate NoClone's timesaving features, which include the ability to automatically delete older versions of the same file and to save search parameters for future use. The only thing we really missed was a built-in tool for line-to-line comparisons. Still, if your hard drive is bloated with unnecessary files, it can't hurt to add NoClone to your arsenal of cleaning tools.