Here's the web Site to get the E-mail icons:
You do not have to install any software - just use the Groupwise 7.X client.
Here's how to use smileys in GroupWise:
1. Select a smiley icon - right-click to save picture to your hard disk.
2. Launch Groupwise.
3. On the Tools menu select New Mail.
4. Make sure the email format is Html and not Plain Text.
5. Type your message and go to where you want to add a graphic.
6. Choose Insert on the message toolbar menu, then select Insert Picture.
7. Click the Browse button and navigate to the folder with the smileys.
8. Select the smiley/graphic you want to insert.
9. Click Open and then OK.
Disclaimer: As with everything else at Cool Solutions, this content is definitely not supported by Novell (so don't even think of calling Support if you try something and it blows up).
It was contributed by a community member and is published "as is." It seems to have worked for at least one person, and might work for you. But please be sure to test, test, test before you do anything drastic with it.