home page url:
NetKVYtalk Server program ("the server") is a messaging server, which works on
the various OS platforms and offers the following services for your users in
- User messaging service
- User chat service
- Conference (multi-user chat) service
As an administrator you may fulfill the following operations:
- Server control and monitoring.
- Register or delete users.
- Users monitoring.
- Create rooms for users conferences.
- Grant the admin rights for those rooms to the other users.
- Rooms monitoring.
- Create self-signed certificates for the server.
For securing information the server uses:
- Transport Layer Security protocol (TLS) - for channel encryption.
- Simple Authentication and Security Layer protocol (SASL) - a method for
Extensible Messaging and Presence Protocol (XMPP) is a base working protocol
of NetKVYtalk Server.
The other program details are placed on our site:
Disclaimer: As with everything else at Cool Solutions, this content is definitely not supported by Novell (so don't even think of calling Support if you try something and it blows up).
It was contributed by a community member and is published "as is." It seems to have worked for at least one person, and might work for you. But please be sure to test, test, test before you do anything drastic with it.