Creates and Synchronizes Global GroupWise Distribution Lists based on the following naming standard:
For all except the root it is the container name minus the root part suffixed with "_GWDL". All periods are replaced with a '_'.
for the root it is the name of the root suffixed with "_GWDL"
If the Run Option is Auto Create DLs
- Select the Primary Domain Database
- Select the NDS Tree
- Select the starting Container
- Specify the run mode and option
- Click the Start Button to start the process. Start Button toggles to the Stop button.
- Click the Stop button to Stop the process
Once started, GWDL
- Reads NDS and obtains a list of containers for the specified Tree and Starting Context.
- Creates a GWDL for each container and sub-container that has one of the following:
- users with GroupWise accounts
- the container has sub-containers
- If the Run Option is "Synchronize DLs":
- Finds the GroupWise Distribution Lists, starting at the specified container. If the GroupWise Distribution Lists belong to a container that has sub-containers then it will add the sub-containers Distribution list if one was created.
- Identifies any new users added to the container with a GroupWise account and add him/her to the GroupWise Distribution List. If users were either moved from or deleted from a container and was a member of the containers GroupWise distribution, he/she will be removed from the Distribution List.